EnviroPower Renewable, Inc. will design a system to suit your needs.
EnviroPower Gasification System 10MW to 200MW+
- Customized sytems are designed to meet the needs of municipalities or governmental entities. Scalable units for greater than 8000TPD
- EnviroPower will design, construct, operate and / or own these Gasification systems.
- Systems have a 30-year lifespan.
- A 30 MW system will provide enough power for 21,000 U.S. households.
- Depending on available feedstocks, a 30MW system requires approximately 900 tons per day of RDF.
- Design stack emission of heavy metals, dioxins, furans, are more than 3 orders of magnitude below standards. Particulate matter is extremely low as well.
- EnviroPower will work with local regulatory agencies to obtain proper facility permitting.
- Hazardous wastes and oversized materials will be removed from the waste stream during a pre-sorting phase at the sorting facility.
- Studies by the US DOE (2002), US EPA (1996) and Almeda Power & Telecom concluded that conventional Air Fed, Gasification Systems provided the most cost-effective and clean form of waste to energy systems.
A large scale production facility can be seen by appointment near Atlanta, GA
Mobile Gasification Unit 60kw to 2.5MW
- Perfect for military tactical operations, forward operating bases, emergency situations or lesser waste disposal needs.
- Clean, green, renewable energy minimizes need for generators and external fuel supply.
- The most efficient designs for mobile systems operate on the same principles as the larger stationary gasification power plants. They incorporate an efficient steam driven generator and operate on solid waste.
- The Air Pollution Control System includes a Cyclone and Stack. The Air Pollution Control System limits particulate emissions concentrations by orders of magnitude compared to the US Air Quality Standards.
- 60kw mobile system fits on two trailers. System requires 2 dedicated personnel for operations & maintenance.
Rotating Kiln Intermediate System .5MW to 10MW
- EnviroPower’s intermediate system is perfect for needs of 24TPD to 300TPD of refuse.
- Same WTE principles as utilized in large .xed systems.
Internal Combustion Hybrid Power Systems
Shale gas recovery + waste to energy.
EnviroPower Renewable, Inc. own proprietary technology for integration of gas turbine and gasification combined cycle systems into a single power generating installation. These power plant designs are especially appropriate in locations were shale gas is available and there is a sufficient source separated commercial waste, municipal solid waste, construction and demolition waste, bio-solids or used tires as fuel.
Systems can employ gas-fired reciprocating engines or gas turbines and are designed to generate electrical power in the range of approximately 3.5 to 100 MW, depending on the available fuels and local energy demand.
Based on innovative application of proven electrical generating technology, these systems can be used for both base load and demand load (peaking) power generation and can operate exclusively on renewable fuels.